A webinar that explores new opportunities for small businesses and U.S. exporters. Learn about the latest U.S. export control and enforcement initiatives and how they benefit U.S. exporters. We will discuss the changing regulatory framework administered by the U.S. Government, cyber security considerations, best compliance practices, and new due diligence requirements.
During this webinar you will learn about:
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations, (EAR) and Office of Foreign Asset Control Regulations (OFAC)
- New Export Control Enforcement Mechanisms
- Cybersecurity considerations
- Major Export Control Reform Changes and Opportunities
- Cost Effective Export Compliance Practices for Small Businesses
Complete the fields below to download your PDF copy of this webinar for full details.