Don’t wait for an annual review or year-end report to hear about the state of the federal contracting market. Learn all about the most current pressing issues at the upcoming Mid-Year Update!
This breakfast seminar is dedicated to examining the latest major developments in federal contracting with guest, Judith Zawatsky, Chief of Staff, Federal Acquisition Service, GSA.
As a follow up to our popular Annual Review event, the Mid-Year Update on Hot Issues in Federal Contracting provides everything you need to stay current on the developments that have come out over the first half of the year in the ever-changing field of government contracts.
Use this event as a check point to ensure you are up-to-date and take advantage of the opportunity to network with others. Gain a solid understanding of recent events and changes in the contracting world, featuring special guest speakers.
Join us for great networking, breakfast, and within just a few hours you’ll be current in the ever-changing field of government contracts.
- GSA Schedules – Judith Zawatsky, GSA
- Legislative and FAR updates – Barbara Kinosky, Centre Law & Consulting
- Labor Law Updates and Latest Developments – David Warner, Centre Law & Consulting
- “Due to its nature, this seminar encourages networking and much diverse discussion since attendees have such varied backgrounds and Schedule types. There’s something for everyone and a great opportunity to learn.”
– Mary Beth Kuderna, Benjamin Moore
- “[This] is definitely worth the price of admission! The presentation was professionally delivered, relevant, well organized, engaging, entertaining, and fast paced. In addition to distilling the important details of new procurement laws and regulations, Centre provided thoughtful analysis, insights, and courses of action to help businesses comply and remain competitive under these new laws and regulations. I strongly believe this is a great way to stay current in our profession.”
– Jeff Cuskey, Monterey Bay PTAC
- Light refreshments
Book now!Price: $75
Client Price: $68
Course Number: FC55