The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) is the source document when contracting with the procurement offices of both federal defense and civilian agencies for the purchase goods and services. A close and detailed working knowledge of the FAR is mandatory for government, contractor, and subcontractor personnel in order to maintain the best possible contracts and compliance with its requirements.
This two-day FAR “Less Complicated” training course offers critical information though hands-on workshops that will help both contracting and technical personnel. Our comprehensive explanations will help new FAR users while our in-depth examples will aid experienced contract professionals.
Attendees will come away from the course feeling confident about how to apply the FAR to a variety of acquisition scenarios. Everyone will also receive a copy of the Federal Acquisition Regulation as part of their registration.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Negotiate superior contracts
- Maintain proper compliance
- Access, search, and update the FAR
- Analyze individual parts/sections of the FAR, including policy, clauses, and forms
- Make modifications, changes, and equitable adjustments
- Understand the process of protests, disputes, and terminations
- Know what sections of the FAR are required and where there is flexibility
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
- Copy of the FAR
Book now!Price: $1095
Client Price: $985
Course Number: FC14