March 6, 2018 | MGM National Harbor | Oxon Hill, MD
A One-Day Event Dedicated to the Major Developments in Federal Contracting!
Our flagship event, Annual Review 2018: Hot Issues in Federal Contracting provides everything you need to know to stay current in the ever-changing field of government contracts.
Use this day-long event as a refresher on the developments in contracting over the past year and as an opportunity to network with others. Gain a solid understanding of recent events and changes in the contracting world, featuring influential government and industry leaders.
Our agenda will host a series of distinguished speakers and panelists, covering an array of vital topics. Don’t miss out on our panel discussion covering Types of Contract Vehicles, with Keith Nakasone, Deputy Assistant Commissioner, Acquisition, Office IT Category, General Services Administration (GSA), and Joanne Woytek, Program Manager, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. John Verrico, Chief of Media Relations Science and Technology Directorate, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), will be moderating a Meet the GovCon Media panel, and we are still adding many more to the agenda!
Targeted, interest-specific breakout sessions will fill the afternoon with topics covering GSA and VA Schedule updates, Trends in Bid Protests, Compliance Issues, Small Business Issues, FAR Updates, and more.
New This Year:
- New afternoon breakout sessions on specific subjects
- New speakers, more discussions
- New Maryland location at the MGM National Harbor hotel
- Cocktail Reception at the conclusion of the event for more networking
Topics Covered Include:
- Fearless Forecasts for 2018
- New Legislation
- Panel Discussion: Meet the GovCon Media
- Panel Discussion: Types of Contract Vehicles
- 2018 NDAA: Where is Acquisition Reform Headed – presented by Robert Burton
- Legal Compliance – presented by David Warner
- Bid Protests and FAR Updates – presented by Barbara Kinosky
- GSA and VA Schedule Updates – presented by Maureen Jamieson
- Small Business Issues – presented by Traci Rowland and Brigitta Scott
Who Should Attend:
- Contract Managers and Administrators
- Government Procurement Professionals and Ordering Officers
- Corporate and Private Counsel
- Executives of Large and Small Businesses
- Breakfast and lunch
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
- Cocktail Reception
Thank you to our sponsors! we welcome additional sponsorships, for opportunities please see our sponsorship packet.
Book now!Price: $595 Government Rate: $395 Contact Us for Code
Course Number: FC09