Centre Law and Consulting is a leader in providing award-winning public and in-house training to both federal contractors and government agency personnel. Our trainers are successful consultants and attorneys with over 30 years of experience. Our courseware is grounded in the best of adult learning theory and continually updated, so you leave class with the tools you need to ensure your success. Centre also provides government contracting curriculum training (FAC-C, FAC-COR). We are also certified education providers through DAU, and FAI. Taking courses with Centre will allow you to earn CLEs (Continuing Legal Education Credits), CLPs (Continuous Learning Points), and CEUs (Continuing Education Units), while staying on top of the latest in your field.
- To browse and register for our upcoming public training courses, click here.
- To view our online course calendar, please click here.
Custom Virtual & On-Site Training
Bring Your Course On-Site through the Centre Law & Consulting.
- Choose the time and platform that’s convenient – virtual/online, at your location, or a combination
- Significantly lower the cost per employee and eliminate travel costs
- Tailor the course to your learning objectives
- Demonstrate your commitment to employee development
- Stay on top of the latest changes in contracting and the industry to keep your competitive advantage
Ask us how to save more by inviting other organizations/local chapters to co-sponsor your on-site course.
Roster of Trainers
We are always looking to expand our roster of trainers with knowledgeable, high-quality instructors who are experts in their fields. While much of our training is based in the metro Washington DC area, we do provide courses around the country and are especially in need of instructors in all areas.
Contact Lali Munoz at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about becoming one of our trainers.
Award Winning Training
Centre’s CSCM certification program has been awarded as the “Best Contract Management Training Course” by the 2016 HR and Training Awards from Corporate Vision magazine.
Take courses with Centre to earn Continuing Legal Education Credits (CLEs), Continuous Learning Points (CLPs), and Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Centre Law & Consulting is recognized as an accredited educational provider by the following: