Government contracts for the purchase of goods and products commonly require certification that the contractor’s products comply with the Buy American Act (BAA) or Trade Agreements Act (TAA). This certification is a frequent challenge of rivals in bid protests before the GAO. Suddenly discovering a central product is illegible for sale to the government can be devastating for many contractors. Centre trains compliance to the acts, advises on specific solicitation certifications, and advocates for proper interpretation of the statutes for our many clients selling to the federal government.
Our areas of practice include:
- Buy American Act ‘domestic end product’ compliance
- Trade Agreements Act ‘U.S. made end product’ compliance
- Trade Agreements Act and GSA Schedules
- VA Schedule Program product compliance
- ‘Substantially transformed’ products counseling
- ‘Country of origin’ determinations
Buy American Act & Trade Agreements Act FAQs
- White Paper: Seven Steps for an Effective Compliance Program for the Buy American Statute and Trade Agreements Act
- Case Study: TAA Compliance
Contact a Centre attorney today:
|Tyler Freiberger – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tyler Freiberger is an associate attorney at Centre Law & Consulting primarily focusing on employment law and litigation. He has successfully litigated employment issues before the EEOC, MSPB, local counties human rights commissions, the United States D.C. District Court, Maryland District Court, and the Eastern District of Virginia.