The Federal Marketplace is becoming increasingly competitive. Federal departments and agencies are increasing use of established contract vehicles, issuing task orders or delivery orders under these vehicles.
Competition occurs at the task order and delivery order level. Is your company facing increased competition because of the government’s reliance on these contract vehicles? Contract vehicles such as Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Contracts, Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), Multiple Award Contracts (MACs), Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), or Multi-Agency Contracts, our “Task and Delivery Order Contracting” course can help you navigate the maze of regulations and will explain how to implement best practices to use to your advantage.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Understand what task order/delivery order contracts are
- Know why the government uses contract vehicles which use delivery orders and task orders
- Differentiate among different types of IDIQ contracts
- Target the right contracts for your market
- Successfully compete for orders
- Determine when to request a debriefing or file a protest
- Implement effective contract administration procedures at the master contract and task/delivery order level
- Electronic Course materials
Book now!Price: $495
Course Number: FC18