You could say that 2016 was a busy year for incurred cost proposals. The U.S. Government closed more than 9,400 of them in the preceding audit year! With that came lots of new information that is important to contractors to know, including:
Significant insights into DCAA’s questioned cost tendencies (e.g., an increased focus on direct cost sampling, etc.)
Evolving definition of “Expressly” unallowable costs
Changes in the DCAA Adequacy Checklist
Increased/refined documentation standards (e.g., T&M labor and consulting/professional services costs)
Modified risk assessment criteria for Low-Risk and Moderate-Risk Contractors
DCAA Interim Prohibition on Audit Activities for non-DoD contractors
While all contractors are unique, there are common themes resulting from changed rules, internal memorandums, and agency priorities that all correlate to the amount of questioned costs we see in our audit reports.
If you’ve ever found yourself wondering why Incurred Cost Proposal audits have one audit program but so many different audit activities, then this webinar can help you understand current events that shape the answer to that question. Come learn what the 2016 year taught us about the U.S. Government’s expectations with regards to Incurred Cost Proposals.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Apply the latest best practices in preparing Incurred Cost Proposals
- Understand new areas of focus in Incurred Cost Proposal audits
- Ability to revise internal procedures for evolving compliance risks
- Assess compliance risks as they relate to your Incurred Cost Proposal process
- How to be prepared to be responsive to DCAA on new areas of focus
Who Should Attend:
- Contract Managers
- Contract Administrators
- Accountants and Finance Professionals
- Compliance Managers
- Those who are required to submit their incurred costs to the Federal Government
- All of the above (and more!) will affect contractor expectations for their Incurred Cost Proposal preparation and audit procedures. So join us for a live webinar to help best inform your organization’s Incurred Cost Proposal processes for 2017.
Just one hour of your time now might save you many more if you’re up to speed on these current insights!
Book now!Price: $99
Client Price: $89
Course Number: FCIPT.FC96