Join GovConRx for a 90-minute interactive webinar where we will discuss troubling trends in CPARS ratings. While “Exceptional” and “Very Good” ratings continue their steady decline, “Satisfactory” ratings are hitting record highs and are now the most frequently assigned CPARS rating. Obtaining your highest accurate CPARS ratings is critical to your Federal business success. “Satisfactory” ratings may be the “new norm” but they will not distinguish you or help you win federal contracts.
Contractor Self-Assessments are beginning to be recognized and accepted by the Government as useful input towards documenting and communicating aspects of contractor performance. We will share actionable data on the pros and cons of incorporating self-assessments in the CPARS narratives and ratings process. We will demonstrate how Contractor Self-Assessments can be effectively utilized, if properly constructed and applied, to increase communication and cooperation with your government clients to proactively manage and improve your CPARS ratings
This webinar is not an entry-level CPARS 101 presentation/tutorial – we will assume you know what CPARS is, that CPARS ratings are now the official source for contractor past performance information, and how they can seriously impact your ability to win federal contracts.
This webinar is the second in a series of intermediate level interactive CPARS-related discussions with former Federal government senior acquisition executives with hands-on operational contracting experience including CPARS preparation and oversight responsibilities. We will be offering real-world operational strategies to manage your CPARS ratings and what you need to do to properly prepare for what’s on the horizon regarding contractor self-assessments given recent Federal government policy and Agency procurement CPARS-related initiatives.
FIRST – we will update you on the current state of CPARS, the drivers behind recent CPARS ratings trends and the impacts on federal contractors (also allowing time for questions/deeper dives into specific topics) including the following:
- Identify current Federal government initiatives to modernize and improve CPARS and the collection and use of CPARS data
- Examine Agency CPARS-related procurement initiatives including pilots using contractor self-assessments as input for the CPARS performance narratives and ratings process
- Show why highest CPARS ratings and detailed narratives are essential to retain/win contracts
THEN – we will explain what you need to do to navigate and leverage these developments to enhance your ability to obtain/retain the highest CPARS past performance ratings and win more federal business. We will allow ample time for questions/deeper dives into specific topics, so bring your real-life examples with you! We will address the following:
- Understand how to effectively proactively manage and shape CPARS past performance ratings and options to effectively prevent/correct inaccurate, unfair, or overdue CPARS ratings
- Discover processes and tools available to accurately document and communicate useful performance-related input needed to receive the highest, accurate CPARS ratings you deserve
- Learn how to effectively leverage Contractor Self-Assessments in the CPARS data collection/input process and increase your company’s federal revenue potential
Who Should Attend:
- Company Officers (CEO, COO, CFO)
- Contract Managers and Administrators
- Program and Project Managers
- Delivery and Operations Directors and Managers
- Business Development, Capture and Proposal Executives
- Quality/Compliance/Customer Satisfaction Professionals
GovConRx Acquisition Advisory Consulting Services Contract Wellness Solutions“
GovConRx helps government contractors proactively manage contract performance to ensure our clients receive the highest accurate Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting Systems (CPARS) ratings they deserve. The GovConRx Management Team consists of well-known and respected former federal senior acquisition officials and experienced contracting officials with on-going multi-agency relationships . GovConRx applies specifically designed tools, templates and processes to ensure proactive contract performance and CPARS management support is delivered timely, effectively, and with a contracting officer’s perspective.
Please contact us and we’ll demonstrate how GovConRx can help your company achieve a strategic competitive advantage by effectively managing contract past performance geared towards keeping existing contracts healthy and winning new federal business.
Book now!Price: $99
No classes are currently scheduled. Please contact us to inquire about availability or booking an on-site class.