Leading a team under the best of circumstances isn’t easy, but leading a team during an unexpected crisis can bring about a whole new set of challenges.
As if leading a team through an unexpected crisis wasn’t difficult enough, many leaders have found themselves leading their teams remotely with little to no notice.
In this three-hour webinar you will learn powerful techniques to quickly get your virtual team up and running.
Participants will learn
- Benefits of having a virtual team
- Fundamentals of successful virtual team management
- Challenges to be addressed
- Virtual leader mindset
- Rules of the game: Having a game plan
- Understanding your team players
- Is what you’re doing legal? HR policies to be heeded
- Clear and unambiguous communication
- Empowerment and accountability
- Leveraging technology
- Tips on how to carry your company culture into the virtual environment
- Next steps
Who Should Attend:
- New virtual team leaders
- Emerging virtual project managers
- Office managers with new virtual team responsibilities
- Anyone interested in the virtual team landscape
Book now!Price: $99