Advanced COR is a five-day training course that details COR duties and responsibilities with an emphasis on enhancing skills in contract preparation, formation, and administration. Attendees will participate in discussion and class exercises that explore different aspects of contract administration and best practices for acquisition. Learn how to enhance key technical and general business competencies, apply key project management tools and techniques to track acquisition progress, and ensure successful acquisition outcomes in order to successfully fulfill your responsibilities.
This course will help develop critical thinking, procurement strategy, and contract management skills necessary for successful contract performance.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Describe federal procurement standards of conduct
- Conduct relevant market research and identify possible acquisition sources
- Recommend acquisition strategies to ensure supplies or services are available when needed
- Define requirements needed within the procurement
- Evaluate technical proposals and participate in negotiations
- Effectively manage contract performance
- Identify contract performance risk areas and develop a recommended plan of action
- Recognize situations that require contract modifications
- Measure and document the contractor’s performance under the contract
Who Should Attend:
- This course is designed for Level II and III CORs who want to increase their knowledge of FAC-COR competencies or who need to satisfy the FAC-COR requirement of 40 hours of training every two years. Others involved in the acquisition process including project and program managers will also benefit.
Book now!Price: $1095
No classes are currently scheduled. Please contact us to inquire about availability or booking an on-site class.