Anyone operating a business will sooner or later face a commercial dispute. When that time comes, Centre Law & Consulting’s attorneys are experienced in obtaining a positive resolution through negotiation or, if necessary, litigating your rights through trial. We offer clients a full range of commercial litigation and dispute resolution services — from early dispute resolution through demand letters or settlement negotiations, to handling trials before state and federal courts and administrative agencies. We are seasoned business people as well as attorneys who understand that providing value is the hallmark of success. Whether through negotiation, mediation or litigation, we focus on efficiently achieving positive results for our clients.
Our representation includes both plaintiffs and defendants in commercial disputes. We can assist with taking legal action against another party or defending against actions that have been initiated against you.
Our experience includes:
- Breach of commercial contracts, including teaming agreements, subcontracts, sales and service agreements, and work share disputes
- Litigation of Uniform Trade Secret Act disputes
- Business tort litigation, including defamation, statutory business conspiracy, tortious interference with contract or business expectancy
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Employment contract disputes including, the enforcement of non-solicit, non-compete, and non-disclosure agreements