Government contracts for the purchase of goods and products commonly require certification that the contractor’s products comply with the Buy American Act (BAA) or Trade Agreements Act (TAA). This certification is a frequent challenge of rivals in bid protests before the GAO. Suddenly discovering a central product is illegible for sale to the government can be devastating for many contractors. Centre trains compliance to the acts, advises on specific solicitation certifications, and advocates for proper interpretation of the statutes for our many clients selling to the federal government.
Our areas of practice include:
- Buy American Act ‘domestic end product’ compliance
- Trade Agreements Act ‘U.S. made end product’ compliance
- Trade Agreements Act and GSA Schedules
- VA Schedule Program product compliance
- ‘Substantially transformed’ products counseling
- ‘Country of origin’ determinations
Buy American Act & Trade Agreements Act FAQs
Continue the conversation, join our “Trade Agreements Act Forum – TAA, FTA and Buy American Act Compliance” group on LinkedIn.
Multiple product vendors received Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliance verification notices that required quick turnaround within ten business days. As a result of Centre Law & Consulting ’s assistance, vendors remained in compliance.