Centre’s attorneys regularly advise contractors on various Federal Government regulations, including the products and services requirements under the Buy American Act (BAA) and Trade Agreements Act (TAA). Centre’s team is well-versed with the board range of regulations and statutes that affect the day-to-day performance of government contracts. Our goal is to help our Clients understand their BAA and TAA requirements so they can achieve success without any business disruptions.
Our areas of practice include:
- The Buy American Act ‘domestic end product’ compliance
- The Trade Agreements Act ‘U.S. made end product’ compliance
- Trade Agreements Act and GSA Schedules
- VA Schedule Program product compliance
- ‘Substantially transformed’ products counseling
- ‘Country of origin’ determinations
Buy American Act & Trade Agreements Act FAQs
Continue the conversation, join our “Trade Agreements Act Forum – TAA, FTA and Buy American Act Compliance” group on LinkedIn.
Multiple product vendors received Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliance verification notices that required quick turnaround within ten business days. As a result of Centre Law & Consulting ’s assistance, vendors remained in compliance.