Centre’s attorneys regularly advise contractors on various Federal Government regulations, including the products and services requirements under the Buy American Act (BAA) and Trade Agreements Act (TAA). Centre’s team is well-versed with the board range of regulations and statutes that affect the day-to-day performance of government contracts. Our goal is to help our Clients understand their BAA and TAA requirements so they can achieve success without any business disruptions.
Our areas of practice include:
- The Buy American Act ‘domestic end product’ compliance
- The Trade Agreements Act ‘U.S. made end product’ compliance
- Trade Agreements Act and GSA Schedules
- VA Schedule Program product compliance
- ‘Substantially transformed’ products counseling
- ‘Country of origin’ determinations
Buy American Act & Trade Agreements Act FAQs
|BUY AMERICAN ACT||TRADE AGREEMENTS ACT|
|Applicability: Acquisitions valued below dollar thresholds in FAR 25.402
||Applicability: Acquisitions valued above the thresholds in FAR 25.402
|Basic Requirement: Deliver “domestic end products”||Basic Requirement: Deliver “U.S.-made or designated country end products”|
Continue the conversation, join our “Trade Agreements Act Forum – TAA, FTA and Buy American Act Compliance” group on LinkedIn.