Are you facing increased competition and changing requirements because of task and delivery order contracts? They are becoming increasingly popular contracting vehicles for federal agencies, but contractors who understand how to compete at the order level will be better positioned to take advantage of these changes.
Whether you are competing for a Federal Supply Schedule (FSS), Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), Multiple Award Contract (MAC), Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA), or Multi-Agency Contract, our “Task and Deliver Order Contracting” course can help you navigate the maze of regulations and will explain how to implement best practices to use to your advantage.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Understand what task order/delivery order contracts are
- Know why does the government use these contracts
- Differentiate among different types of IDIQ contracts
- Target the right contracts for your market
- Successfully compete for orders
- Determine when to request a debriefing or file a protest
- Understand new FAR sections governing TO/DO and other types of IDIQs
- Implement effective contract administration procedures at the master contract and task/delivery order level
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
Book now!Price: $1095
Client Price: $985
Early Bird Rate: $100 off promo code: EBOCTOBER100
Course Number: FC18
No classes are currently scheduled. Please contact us to inquire about availability or booking an on-site class.