The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), under a delegation of authority from the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) administers nine Federal Supply Schedules. These schedules cover pharmaceuticals, medical, surgical, and dental supplies and equipment, patient mobility devices, allied healthcare professional staffing in Federal healthcare facilities, cost-per-test clinical laboratory analyzer, x-ray supplies, and invitro diagnostics, reagents, and test kits.
During this fast-paced 90-minute webinar, participants will learn:
- The minimum and basic requirements to be eligible for a VA FSS Contract
- The VA FSS offer preparation, submission, negotiations, contract award, and contract administration, processes
- How contract award ratios and tracking customers are established
- Pros and cons of obtaining a VA FSS Contract
- How to assess whether their company is ready for a VA FSS Contract
- The nature and kind of confidential business disclosures which the government requires in order to determine the price reasonableness of an offeror.
- Significant statutory and regulatory requirements of VA FSS contractors
To provide webinar participants with a sufficient understanding of the VA FSS Contracting process so they can conduct internal assessments of their respective companies to determine its preparedness, suitability, and eligibility for a VA FSS Contract.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone with an interest in or considering obtaining a VA FSS Contract will benefit from this webinar.
Book now!Price: $99
Client Price: $89