The International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are interpreted broadly, enforced strictly, and applicable to both domestic and international activities. Having a working understanding of ITAR requirements is essential for navigating the many compliance obligations of the defense industry, including government contractors.
- Overview of the ITAR
- Federal Acquisition Rules requiring ITAR Compliance (e.g., DFARS §225.79 and 252.225-7048)
- DDTC Registration
- Types of Contracts Affected (e.g., contracts with the U.S. government, contracts with foreign governments, contracts with NATO countries)
- Classification of Products on the U.S. Munitions List
- Preparing and Transfer of Technical Data to Foreign Nationals (deemed exports)
- implementing a strong ITAR compliance program
- Learn of common mistakes made that lead to violations of the ITAR.
- Discuss special obligations required by government contractors under the ITAR.
- Learn how to implement and maintain an ITAR compliance program.
- Assess whether your products or services are subject to the ITAR.
Book now!Price: $99
Client Price: $89