“Nobody goes it alone.” It may be true in life, but it is certainly true in government contracting. Prime contractor-subcontractor relationships are key to winning, and successfully performing, most government contracts. And they two most important elements of that relationship are the teaming agreement and subcontract. In this program, an experienced government contract attorney will drill down into the most important issues in teaming agreements and subcontracts, including:
- Negotiating teaming agreements: standard and advanced provisions
- How binding is your teaming agreement? How binding do you want it to be?
- Transitioning to the subcontract—a handoff, not a fumble
- Key flow downs: mandatory, nice to have, and “feel free to delete”
- Subcontract disputes, with the government and with each other
- Special issues when subcontracting under small business and set-aside contracts
- Compliance issues for prime and subcontractors
Some Things to Know About Our Virtual Classes
Important: Technology Requirements
You must have the following:
- Mic and speakers OR a headset. For the best audio experience, a headset is preferable.
- Close down all major applications during virtual training
In addition, for the most successful experience we strongly recommend:
- Avoid using wireless internet network connections. Wireless connections are inherently unstable and vulnerable to many factors outside the scope of our control.
- Recommended minimum bandwidth is 3 Mpbs.
- You may download and install the Adobe Connect Add-in from below for a better classroom experience: For Windows users: http://www.adobe.com/go/adobeconnect_9_addin_win For Mac users: http://www.adobe.com/go/adobeconnect_9_addin_mac
Book now!Price: $99
Client Price: $89