Do you have a GSA Schedule option renewal coming up soon? Are you unsure about what you need to update or how and when to submit your contract changes? Do you have a pilot Schedule that falls under Transactional Data Reporting (TDR)? We can help ensure you know how to transition to TDR and be successful in exercising your Schedule renewal.
GSA Schedule Option Renewals is a one-day course that will provide you with insight into the ever-changing field of government contracts and help you navigate the latest issues, including Transactional Data Reporting as related to the pilot Schedules. You’ll learn to negotiate your current terms and conditions prior to the exercise of your GSA Option and about the latest updates to the renewal process that will help you successfully exercise your option to extend the term of your Multiple Award Schedule Contract. We will also review best practices for requesting contract changes, such as revisions to the Basis of Award, Commercial Sales Practices, and Terms and Conditions.
- Navigate the Option Renewal Process
- Be prepared for your Industrial Operations Analyst (IOA) Assessment
- Review and update your Basis of Award, Commercial Sales Practices, or Terms and Conditions prior to actual renewal of your option
- Review the requirement for a Small Business Subcontracting Plan
- Revisit your Economic Price Adjustment (EPA) clause
- Negotiate with your Contract Specialist and how to move up the chain of command
- Successfully renew your contract
Maureen Jamieson brings more than twenty-five years of dedicated federal procurement experience to Centre Law & Consulting, where she manages the GSA and VA Schedule Contracting Group. She oversees a team of consultants who are responsible for submitting and negotiating a very large number of Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) proposals, requests for modifications, and requests for contract renewal each year before all of the GSA FAS Acquisition Centers as well as the VA’s National Acquisition Center.
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
Book now!Price: $695
Client Price: $625
Course Number: FC35