Does this sound familiar?
You have a new GSA contract and need to know what to do next to actually grow your GSA sales. Or you have a GSA contract but have not yet experienced substantial federal sales.
Fortunately there is a solution! The “Grow Your GSA Sales Now” webinar is designed specifically for companies just like yours that have GSA contracts and are looking to increase their presence in the federal marketplace.
The content is targeted to business owners, sales managers, marketers, and sales staff and is an invaluable resource for new GSA contract holders and seasoned professionals alike.
- A review of a GSA Contract Award Package
- Next Steps – What to do after GSA Contract Award
- 7 Keys to Success in Selling & Marketing Your GSA Contract
- How to Identify the Top Federal Agencies That Buy What You Sell
- Marketing Steps to Success
- How to Manage the Sales Process
- How to Leverage Your GSA Contract to Sell to State & Local Governments
Deborah Peyton has more than 20 years of federal sales experience. She successfully negotiated and managed contracts that sold millions of dollars of healthcare products to Department of Defense and the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) for a Fortune 500 company. She also managed national and overseas sales regions and provided sales training to company personnel. Deborah is a 21-year, retired Army Medical Logistics officer with extensive experience and training in federal healthcare procurement, logistics operations, sales, marketing, contracting, supply-chain-management, e-commerce, leadership, and change management. She is also an Adjunct Professor at the University of Texas’ Continuing Education Program providing federal business training.
- This [webinar] was very informative.
– Feb 2017 Attendee
- Awesome webinar! 100% satisfied with the presenter.
– Feb 2017 Attendee
Join us midday, and within just a couple of hours you’ll be prepared to take the next steps that will help grow your GSA sales.
This webinar lasts for 2 hours and includes one 5 minute break.
Book now!Price: $99
Client Price: $89
Early Bird Rates: Register by June 30 and save $25 with code EARLYBIRDJUNE25
Course Number: FC65