FPDS-NG: As a Market Research Tool for Federal Acquisition Professionals and Supporting Personnel
The Federal Procurement Data System—Next Generation (FPDS-NG) is the official repository for all Federal procurement data. This real time database is populated by Federal acquisition professionals. Although Federal acquisition professionals are familiar with reporting requirements and how to report procurement transactions in the system, increasingly these same professionals are learning FPDS-NG is an excellent source for conducting market research required by Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 10.
But What’s In It for Me?
- All acquisition professionals understand past performance is a good indicator of what can be expected in terms of future performance, using FPDS-NG to see where and with whom the government has spent is highly reliable and relevant source for purposes of conducting market research and developing acquisition strategies which embrace small business socioeconomic procurement preference programs.
- Credit towards the Certified Schedules Contracts Manager (CSCM) Certification
You’ll Learn How To:
- Extract data from FPDS-NG
- Use FPDS-NG’s ezSearch function
- Run Standard Reports
- Create and run Adhoc Reports custom tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Light refreshments
Who should attend?
Federal acquisition professionals, small business specialists and other professionals involved in conducting or contributing to market research.
No classes are currently scheduled. Please contact us to inquire about availability or booking an on-site class.