Are you feeling overwhelmed by federal contracting? Are you unsure of how exactly to navigate through the contracting process? Maybe you aren’t even sure what questions need to be asked.
Take the guess work out of your job by attending our comprehensive, two-day Federal Contracting Basics course. You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the basic framework and core principles governing federal procurements and will be able to respond to the full range of issues that can arise in federal contracting. Our instructor will cover topics such as the FAR, procurement planning process, principles of contract formation, types of contracts, the award process, administration issues, terminations, and the dispute resolution process.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Effectively respond to everyday problems
- Identify the unique differences between federal government contracting and commercial contracting
- Comply with the legal and regulatory framework governing federal contracts
- Abide by unique government obligations
- Respond to compliance and ethics issues
- Manage the procurement process from responding to requests for proposals to contract closeout
Who Should Attend:
- This course is specifically tailored for procurement professionals who desire a strong overview of federal contracts (including GSA Schedules) as well as an in-depth understanding of the legal, policy, and performance issues associated with government contracts.
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
Book now!Price: $1095
Client Price: $985
Early Bird Rates:
Course Number: FC02