Success! Your company has become a successful government contractor and business is growing! You’re winning higher dollar, flexibly priced contracts and the future is bright!
But then you receive a risk assessment form from your Contracting Officer asking for information that’s needed to determine if you are subject to a Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR), a government review to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the way your company spends Government funds and complies with federal policy when subcontracting. While this development might cause some to worry and wonder what will happen next, there’s no reason to panic.
As a follow up to our short introductory webinar, this comprehensive two-day Preparing for a Successful CPSR Audit course focuses more in-depth on regulatory guidelines and the practical aspects of how to best prepare for (and pass!) a CPSR audit.
- Understand Government regulations for overseeing purchasing systems
- Maintain an approved purchasing system
- Understand the CPSR audit process
- Take practical steps to prepare for your CPSR
- Employ proven strategies to successfully manage the audit
- Develop corrective action plans when needed
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
Book now!Price: $750
Course Number: FC62