Contract Closeout procedures can vary widely based on contract type, complexity of the contract, price adjustments, and numerous other factors.
For example when does the contract close out process begin? What exactly are the duties of the Contracting Officer or COR? Do you know how processes change among the different types of contracts, such as Firm Fixed Price vs. Task and Delivery Orders? How do you close out a contract after a termination? And of course, you want to make sure your records are complete and up to date according to the latest requirements.
Our two-day Contract Closeout course for government agency personnel focuses on the elements of contract closeout — from final delivery to final payment — and highlights solutions to common mistakes that can lead to closeout delays or penalty payments.
- Apply the proper closeout procedures for the contract type
- Work with payment, audit and other offices involved in the closeout
- Know when to use quick closeout procedures or desk reviews
- Comply with recordkeeping and retention requirements
- Handle delays, price adjustments, terminations, and other special issues
- Contracting Officers
- Anyone on a closeout team who needs to be up-to-date on the rules, regulations, and best practices
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
Book now!Price: $750
Client Price: $675
Early Bird Rates: Register by May 31 and save $100 with code EARLYBIRDMAY100
Course Number: GV14