Have you tapped into the expansive market of federal sales?
When government agencies need to make purchases of goods and services, they do so off of GSA and VA Schedules. These purchases total more than $40 billion each year, so there is a huge market available to federal contractors looking to increase their sales.
In our Boot Camp for GSA Schedules training course, Centre’s experts will teach you how to tap into this market, increase sales on your contract vehicles, and keep up with the changes that affect your contract administration and compliance efforts.
Our instructors also provide the skills necessary for you to understand and negotiate your own GSA Schedule or modification. We explain why Schedules are the preferred contract vehicle for federal government procurement officials and give you a thorough understanding of the issues faced in the ever-changing Schedules market. Plus, GSA Schedule expert Maureen Jamieson will give you a sneak peak at the upcoming changes affecting the Schedule program, including:
Transactional Data Reporting (TDR)
Formatted Product Tool (FPT)
IT 70 Health SIN, Cloud SIN, Cybersecurity SIN
Adding other direct costs to Schedule task orders
IT 70 initiatives such as FASt Lane
You’ll Learn How To:
- Submit proposals that will be accepted by GSA the first time
- Understand the ordering process from A to Z
- Use Schedules innovatively, including establishing BPAs, teaming arrangements, and participating dealer arrangements
- Understand why the basis of award is important
- Maximize your negotiation on pricing, software licenses, and other terms
- Fulfill monetary reporting and payment requirements
- Be prepared for government audits and investigations
- Avoid common contract administration and compliance pitfalls
- Navigate the latest developments and strategic issues in GSA Schedules
- Breakfast (Breakfast and registration open at 8am)
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
- Don’t miss out on one of our most popular courses!
Book now!Price: $1095
Client Price: $985
Course Number: FC01