What does best value really mean? What makes a winner in best-value source selection? This course teaches you the critical steps of this source selection process. Learn how federal agencies buy goods and services. Understand the regulatory underpinnings of the competitive process. You will gain a complete understanding of the entire best-value source selection process from acquisition strategy, through best-value tradeoffs, to debriefings and protests.
- The background and regulatory direction, including the Competition in Contracting Act and OFPP policy
- Best-value planning
- Technical evaluation plans
- Evaluation factors and scoring sheets
- Instructions to offerors
- Technical proposal tradeoffs and risks
- Cost-technical tradeoff analysis
- Award and postaward
No classes are currently scheduled. Please contact us to inquire about availability or booking an on-site class.