March 6, 2018 | MGM National Harbor | Oxon Hill, MD
SAVE $100 WHEN YOU REGISTER BY DEC. 31, 2017 WITH CODE: AR2018
A One-Day Event Dedicated to the Major Developments in Federal Contracting!
Only Offered Once a Year!
One of our most popular events. Annual Review 2018: Hot Issues in Federal Contracting provides everything you need to know and stay current in the ever-changing field of government contracts.
Use this day-long event as a refresher on the developments in contracting over the past year and as an opportunity to network with others. Gain a solid understanding of recent events and changes in the contracting world, featuring influential government and industry leaders.
Our agenda will host a series of distinguished speakers and panelists. Our agenda for 2017 included keynote addresses from David Wennergren, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer at the Professional Services Council; Anthony “Tony” Bell, Small Business Advisor in the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSBDU) at the Department of Homeland Security; Jose Arrieta, Director of IT70 Operations at the General Services Administration; and Michael Smith, Executive Director of the Office of Selective Acquisitions at the Department of Homeland Security. Stay tuned on our agenda for March 2018!
Targeted, interest-specific breakout sessions will fill the afternoon with topics covering GSA and VA Schedule updates, Trends in Bid Protests, Compliance Issues, Small Business Matters, and FAR Updates and New Legislation.
New This Year:
- New afternoon breakout sessions on specific subjects
- New speakers, more discussions
- New Maryland location at the MGM National Harbor hotel
- Cocktail Reception at the conclusion of the event for more networking
Topics Covered Include:
- Fearless Forecasts for 2018
- FAR Updates and New Legislation
- Legal Compliance in the Trump Era – presented by David Warner
- Bid Protests – presented by Barbara Kinosky
- GSA and VA Schedule Updates – presented by Maureen Jamieson
- Small Business Issues – presented by Traci Rowland and Brigitta Scott
Who Should Attend:
- Contract Managers and Administrators
- Government Procurement Professionals and Ordering Officers
- Corporate and Private Counsel
- Executives of Large and Small Businesses
- Breakfast and lunch
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
- Cocktail Reception
Book now!Price: $595 Government Rate: $395 Contact Us for Code
Early Bird Rate: $495 Promo Code: AR2018 (Expires Dec. 31, 2017)
Course Number: FC09