A One-Day Event Dedicated to the Major Developments in Federal Contracting!
Only Offered Once a Year!
As one of our most popular events, Annual Review: Hot Issues in Federal Contracting provides everything you need to stay current in the ever-changing field of government contracts.
Use this day-long event as a refresher on the developments in contracting over the past year and as an opportunity to network with others. Gain a solid understanding of recent events and changes in the contracting world, featuring guest speakers from the federal contracting industry and select government agencies.
Our agenda will host a series of distinguished speakers and panelists, including keynote addresses from David Wennergren, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer at the Professional Services Council; Anthony “Tony” Bell, Small Business Advisor in the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSBDU) at the Department of Homeland Security; Jose Arrieta, Director of IT70 Operations at the General Services Administration; and Michael Smith, Executive Director of the Office of Selective Acquisitions at the Department of Homeland Security.
Targeted, interest-specific breakout sessions will fill the afternoon with topics covering GSA and VA Schedule updates, Trends in Bid Protests, Compliance Issues, Small Business Matters, and FAR Updates and New Legislation.
New This Year:
- New afternoon breakout sessions on specific subject matters
- New speakers, more discussions
- New Maryland location at the MGM National Harbor hotel
Topics Covered Include:
- Fearless Forecasts for 2017
- Government Keynote
- State of the Federal Market
- Bid Protests
- Compliance Issues
- FAR Updates and New Legislation
- GSA and VA Schedule Updates
- Small Business Matters
Who Should Attend:
- Contract Managers and Administrators
- Government Procurement Professionals and Ordering Officers
- Corporate and Private Counsel
- Executives of Large and Small Businesses
- Breakfast and lunch
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
Book now!Price: $595
Client Price: $535
Course Number: FC09