Why Centre? Our People.
We are always looking for talented professionals with a client focus and a drive to excel. We provide a competitive salary and benefits, a great work environment, and an enormous opportunity for growth.
Trainers, consultants, and lawyers are invited to submit resumes with cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
This commitment to provide the highest quality courseware and instruction to our customers is why we are reaching out to you! We are looking for expert instructors to teach various courses offered at the Centre Law & Consulting. Based on your profile, we believe you would be an asset to the team of instructors at Centre Law & Consulting.
To be considered for course development opportunities through Centre, click here and complete our form. This is a simple, easy-to-fill-out list of questions and will take no more than ten minutes.
- Design and develop new content for instructor-led training for both Federal agencies and Centre on-site classes, including instructor/participant guides, PowerPoint slides, handouts, and class exercises.
- Thoroughly evaluate existing course materials and work with instructors and subject matter experts (SMEs) to revise/enhance ensuring materials are instructionally sound.
- Conduct training analysis and develop training plans and strategy for large federal contracts; Define learning objectives.
- Provide recommendations for training solutions and approaches, including estimated level of effort, based on interviews with clients and SMEs.
- Interface with clients and attend meetings as needed.
- Manage courseware logistics including printing, and on-time delivery of course materials to off-site locations.
- Develop e-learning or other training support products such as reference manuals and job aids.
- Work with Program Manager to develop standard templates and processes to be used across the Training Department.
- Stay abreast of trends in instructional design, training and adult learning.
- BS or BA degree in instructional design or curriculum development or other specialized degree in adult learning, education or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Ability to take direction well and demonstrated experience leading projects from inception to completion on schedule and within budget with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret federal regulations; experience and familiarity with Federal government acquisition and contracting topics preferred.
- Ability to work with SMEs and instructors to develop instructionally sound content.
- Strong attention to detail, keen eye for editing/proofreading.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality work products.
- Must be flexible in work approach; results- and people-oriented.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Web-based training experience using tools such as Articulate, Captivate, Lectora a plus.
- Familiarity with LMS systems a plus.
Please include desired salary in your cover letter. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com with Instructional Designer in the subject line.
Centre Law & Consulting is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager. This person will manage all marketing department activities and will assist the training department as necessary. The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing and outreach with direct experience in using digital and offline marketing to reach mission goals and objectives. Experience writing and developing proposals for federal government contracts is also a plus.
- Develop proposal templates, assist with formatting, writing, and graphics for proposals
- Develop, execute and analyze online and offline marketing outreach campaigns across all marketing channels
- Provide recommendations regarding campaign, targeting, channel and other optimizations based on data and results analysis
- Manage multiple social media platforms and engage in live social media support for conference and events
- Design and implement all email campaigns
- Website manager for Centre, ensuring all content is accurate, updated daily, and tracked
- Refresh website copy on regular basis and optimize SEO
- Develop and monitor media buy campaigns (Ex. Adwords, Outbrain, Facebook, etc.)
- Face-to-face marketing and networking
- Design and write content for marketing collateral including brochures, flyers, trifolds, booklets, white papers and press ready PDF files
- Write and manage weekly blog posting and distribution to subscribers
- Interview SMEs to develop marketing and blog content
- Attend association meetings as a Centre representative
- Exhibit at conferences
- Follow marketing trends in both government and industry
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, advanced InDesign knowledge a plus
- Proactive and self-motivated is a must, driven with a thirst for knowledge
- 4+ years marketing experience
- Extremely strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with plain language and AP style
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist team members by taking on new responsibilities or tasks as needed to accomplish the mission
Skills in as many of these as possible:
- Email campaigns, preferably with Mail Chimp
- Effective landing pages
- Basic WordPress knowledge
- Website analytics, specially Google Analytics and eCommerce tracking knowledge
- PPC campaigns, especially Google Adwords and LinkedIn
- SEO and content performance marketing, with experience in social media management software (Buffer or Hootsuite)
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the next step in your career! Centre Law and Consulting, LLC provides high end legal, training and GSA consulting services. Centre is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to join our outstanding team of GSA/VA Schedule Consultants. Our Consultants assist clients with maintenance of GSA/VA Schedules.
- Prepare and assist with GSA/VA Schedules, modifications, renewal packages, negotiations, and audits
- Attend client meetings, analyze client pricing structures and provide advice on compliance issues
- Maintain strong working relationships with our consulting clients
- Remain current and informed on Government contracting rules and regulations, including GSA/VA Schedules
- Review deliverables for quality and accuracy
- Supervise, motivate, and educate junior staff
- Represent Centre at marketing events and speak at training events
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of federal government contracts management experience
- Knowledge of the FAR and GSA/VA Schedules management experience
- Must be a team player with an outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with many clients
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing client deadlines while providing superior customer service
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Excel and other office products
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Previous consulting experience a plus
- Willingness and ability to represent Centre at association events
This position is a tremendous opportunity for the ideal candidate to work with an amazing group in a collaborative supportive environment. We offer flexible hours and are family friendly. Centre offers a robust benefits package including three weeks’ vacation after the first year, a large corporate contribution to medical insurance, 401k, telework options, and year end discretionary bonuses. Centre is located in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and add “Senior Contracts Administrator – Consultant” in the subject line.
Centre is an equal opportunity employer.