Why Centre? Our People.
We are always looking for talented professionals with a client focus and a drive to excel. We provide a competitive salary and benefits, a great work environment, and an enormous opportunity for growth.
Trainers, consultants, and lawyers are invited to submit resumes with cover letters to email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
This commitment to provide the highest quality courseware and instruction to our customers is why we are reaching out to you! We are looking for expert instructors to teach various courses offered at the Centre Law & Consulting. Based on your profile, we believe you would be an asset to the team of instructors at Centre Law & Consulting.
To be considered for course development opportunities through Centre, click here and complete our form. This is a simple, easy-to-fill-out list of questions and will take no more than ten minutes.
- Design and develop new content for instructor-led training for both Federal agencies and Centre on-site classes, including instructor/participant guides, PowerPoint slides, handouts, and class exercises.
- Thoroughly evaluate existing course materials and work with instructors and subject matter experts (SMEs) to revise/enhance ensuring materials are instructionally sound.
- Conduct training analysis and develop training plans and strategy for large federal contracts; Define learning objectives.
- Provide recommendations for training solutions and approaches, including estimated level of effort, based on interviews with clients and SMEs.
- Interface with clients and attend meetings as needed.
- Manage courseware logistics including printing, and on-time delivery of course materials to off-site locations.
- Develop e-learning or other training support products such as reference manuals and job aids.
- Work with Program Manager to develop standard templates and processes to be used across the Training Department.
- Stay abreast of trends in instructional design, training and adult learning.
- BS or BA degree in instructional design or curriculum development or other specialized degree in adult learning, education or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Ability to take direction well and demonstrated experience leading projects from inception to completion on schedule and within budget with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret federal regulations; experience and familiarity with Federal government acquisition and contracting topics preferred.
- Ability to work with SMEs and instructors to develop instructionally sound content.
- Strong attention to detail, keen eye for editing/proofreading.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality work products.
- Must be flexible in work approach; results- and people-oriented.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Web-based training experience using tools such as Articulate, Captivate, Lectora a plus.
- Familiarity with LMS systems a plus.
Please include desired salary in your cover letter. Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with Instructional Designer in the subject line.
- BS/BA degree required (preferably in business)
- Strong verbal and writing skills including the ability to screen initial potential client calls and do follow up with potential clients
- A focus on customer satisfaction with the ability to build client relationships
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task with minimal direction
- Enjoy working in a team environment and capable of supporting project deliverables
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Some federal contracting experience a plus
- Knowledge of GSA Schedules contracting a plus
Interested candidates should send their resume, including contact information to email@example.com with the subject line “Contract Specialist”. Salary negotiable according to years of experience.
We help our employees become writers, speakers, and trainers if they desire. If you have initiative, you will be rewarded both financially and professionally.
- Manage federal acquisition training contracts to time and budget
- Review acquisition training courseware for accuracy and content
- Directly interface with clients and ensure client requests are answered in a timely manner
- Supervise subject matter experts, courseware developers, ISDs, and trainers
- Participate in client meetings
- Attend industry association meetings for Centre as needed
- Contribute to Centre blogs
- Mentor junior staff in federal contracting issues
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in acquisition and federal contracting in areas such as teaching federal acquisition classes as a contracting professional or subject matter expert
- In-depth understanding of the federal contracting lifecycle
- FAC-C DAWIA certified preferred but not required
- Substantive knowledge in federal procurement to be able to review and edit acquisition courseware
- Training experience a plus
- BS or BA degree
- Contribute to proposals as subject matter expert as needed
- Ability to work collaboratively with a great team and great customers to produce the best courseware and learning experience
- Ability to withstand periodic organized chaos particularly when proposals are due
Interested candidates should send their resume, including contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Program Manager/Acquisition SME”. Salary negotiable according to years of experience.