Why Centre? Our People.
We are always looking for talented professionals with a client focus and a drive to excel. We provide a competitive salary and benefits, a great work environment, and an enormous opportunity for growth.
Trainers, consultants, and lawyers are invited to submit resumes with cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
This commitment to providing the highest quality courseware and instruction to our customers is why we are reaching out to you! We are looking for expert instructors to teach various courses offered at the Centre Law & Consulting. Based on your profile, we believe you would be an asset to the team of instructors at Centre Law & Consulting.
To be considered for course development opportunities through Centre, click here and complete our form. This is a simple, easy-to-fill-out list of questions and will take no more than ten minutes.
Centre Law & Consulting is seeking a Contract Administrator to administer their federal government contracts and perform GSA/VA consulting duties. The job will include contract administration of Centre’s federal government contracts to include post-award administration, compliance and close out. This role is an integral part of the federal contracts and consulting team.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Administer Centre’s federal government contracts, subcontracts, and task orders
- Prepare and assist with GSA/VA Schedules, modifications, negotiations, and audits
- Attend GSA client meetings, analyze client pricing structures, and provide advice on compliance issues
- Maintain strong working relationships with our contracting officers, clients, and subcontractors
- Remain current and informed on Government contracting rules and regulations, including GSA/VA Schedules
- Review, draft, and negotiate subcontract agreements and task orders
- Track and monitor contract modifications, contract related deliverables, and create and monitor on-site billing report
- Maintain company records in SAM, the WOSB Repository, and CPARS
- Maintain all contract files and contract intake forms
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS/BA degree
- 8-10 years of federal contracting experience
- Understanding and experience with FAR and other government regulations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing client deadlines while providing superior customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Excel and other office products
- Willingness and ability to represent Centre at association events
- Solid work ethic
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Previous experience with Federal Supply Schedules (FSS) GSA/VA Schedules is a plus
This position is a tremendous opportunity for the ideal candidate to work in a collaborative and supportive environment. We offer flexible hours and are family friendly. Centre offers a robust benefits package including three weeks’ vacation after the first year, a large corporate contribution to medical insurance, 401(k), and year-end discretionary bonuses. Centre is located in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and add “Contract Administrator” in the subject line.
Centre is an equal opportunity employer.